- Responsible for data processing
Dr. J. Ladipoh | Hainbuchenstr. 52 | 13465 Berlin
Phone: +49 (030) 4015725
- Provision of the website and creation of log files
When we visit our http://bintumani.de, information is automatically sent to the server of our website by the browser used on your device. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called logfile. The following information is collected without your intervention and stored until automated deletion:
• IP address of the requesting computer,
• Time of access,
• Name and URL of the website or file accessed,
• Website from which access is made (referrer URL),
• browser type and version used and, if applicable, your computer’s operating system
The aforementioned data will be processed by us for the following purposes:
• Ensuring a smooth connection of the website,
• Ensuring a convenient use of our website,
• Evaluation of system safety and stability as well as
• for other administrative purposes.
The legal basis for data processing is Article 6(4) of the 1 p. 1 lit. f GDPR. Our legitimate interest follows from the purposes listed above for data collection. In no case will we use the data collected for the purpose of drawing conclusions about your person.
The data processed by cookies are for the stated purposes in order to protect our legitimate interests as well as those of third parties in accordance with Art. 1 p. 1 lit. f GDPR required. Most browsers automatically accept cookies. However, you can configure your browser to not store cookies on your computer or to always see a notice before a new cookie is created. However, the complete disabling of cookies may result in you not being able to use all the functions of our website.
[borlabs-cookie type=”btn-cookie-preference” title=”Cookie Einstellungen anpassen” /]
Cookie & Cookie Gruppen Übersicht
[borlabs-cookie type=”cookie-list” /]
Cookie Benutzer-ID (UID)
[borlabs-cookie type=”uid” /]
[borlabs-cookie type=”consent-history” /]
- Social Media Plug-ins
We place on our website on the basis of Art. 1 p. 1 lit. f GDPR Social plug-ins of the social networks Facebook and Instagram to make our association better known about this. The commercial purpose behind it is to be regarded as a legitimate interest within the meaning of the GDPR. Responsibility for data protection-compliant operation must be guaranteed by their respective providers.
The integration of these plug-ins by us is carried out by means of the so-called two-click method in order to protect visitors to our website in the best possible way.
On our website, social media plug-ins from Facebook are used to make their use more personal. For this we use the “LIKE” or “PART” button. This is an offer from Facebook.
When you visit a page of our website that contains such a plug-in, your browser establishes a direct connection to the Facebook servers. The content of the plug-in is transmitted by Facebook directly to your browser and integrated by it into the website. By integrating the plug-ins, Facebook receives the information that your browser has accessed the corresponding page of our website, even if you do not have a Facebook account or are not currently logged in to Facebook. This information (including your IP address) is transmitted by your browser directly to a Facebook server in the USA and stored there.
If you are logged in to Facebook, Facebook can assign your visit to our website directly to your Facebook account. If you interact with the plug-ins, for example by pressing the “LIKE” or “SHARE” button, the corresponding information is also transmitted directly to a Facebook server and stored there. The information is also posted on Facebook and displayed to your Facebook friends. Facebook may use this information for the purpose of advertising, market research and the design of Facebook pages according to requirements. For this purpose, Facebook creates usage, interest and relationship profiles, e.g. to evaluate your use of our website with regard to the advertisements displayed to you on Facebook, to inform other Facebook users about your activities on our website. and to provide other services related to the use of Facebook.
If you do not want Facebook to assign the data collected through our website to your Facebook account, you must log out of Facebook before visiting our website.
Our website also uses so-called social plug-ins (“plug-ins”) from Instagram, which is operated by Instagram LLC., 1601 Willow Road, Menlo Park, CA 94025, USA (“Instagram”).
The plug-ins are marked with an Instagram logo, for example in the form of an “Instagram camera”. When you visit a page of our website that contains such a plug-in, your browser establishes a direct connection to the Instagram servers. The content of the plug-in is transmitted by Instagram directly to your browser and integrated into the page. Through this integration, Instagram receives the information that your browser has accessed the corresponding page of our website, even if you do not have an Instagram profile or are not currently logged in to Instagram.
This information (including your IP address) is transmitted by your browser directly to an Instagram server in the USA and stored there. If you are logged in to Instagram, Instagram can assign your visit to our website directly to your Instagram account. If you interact with the plug-ins, for example by pressing the “Instagram” button, this information is also transmitted directly to an Instagram server and stored there. The information will also be posted to your Instagram account and displayed to your contacts.
If you do not want Instagram to assign the data collected via our website directly to your Instagram account, you must log out of Instagram before visiting our website.
- Integration of the Google Maps service
We place on our website on the basis of Art. 1 p. 1 lit. f GDPR introduces the Google Maps service to provide our clients with a convenient service to locate our location and create an individual directions to our location. The purpose involved lies in the promotion of new mandates by means of a simple search for a location and by drawing up a directions without any special effort. The responsibility for the data protection-compliant operation is to be guaranteed by their provider Google.
By clicking on the Google Maps service on our website, data is transferred to Google Inc. (https://www.google.de/intl/de/about/ ) (1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA; hereinafter “Google”). In this context, cookies may be cookies (see point, point 1, III.) are used. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website, such as
• Browser type/version,
• operating system used,
• Referrer URL (the previously visited page),
• Host name of the accessing computer (IP address),
• Time of server request,
are transferred to a Google server in the USA and stored there.
Certain data is collected and stored in server logs. These logs include, among other things:
Details of how you used the service, such as your searches.
- Contact by e-mail
You have the option to send us an e-mail message by clicking on one of our e-mail addresses on our website. Your e-mail browser will be used for this service. We will receive your e-mail address as well as the content of your message and, if applicable, e-mail attachments. This data will be used to process your request that you share with us. The data processing for this purpose is carried out in accordance with Art. 1 p. 1 lit. a GDPR based on your voluntary consent.
The personal data collected by us will be deleted after processing, taking into account any legal retention periods that may be observed.
- Disclosure of data
Your personal data will not be transferred to third parties for purposes other than the ones listed below.
We will only share your personal data with third parties if:
- yours in accordance with Article 6(6) of the 1 p. 1 lit. a GDPR have given explicit consent to do so,
- the transfer in accordance with Article 6(6) 1 p. 1 lit. f GDPR is required to assert, exercise or defend legal claims and there is no reason to believe that you have an overriding interest in the non-disclosure of your data;
- in the event that, in the event that the transfer is made in accordance with Article 6(6) of the 1 p. 1 lit. c GDPR is a legal obligation, as well as
- permitted by law and in accordance with Article 6(6) of the 1 p. 1 lit. b GDPR is required for the settlement of contractual relationships with you.
Insofar as your personal data is passed on to third parties, this is done to the following recipients / categories of recipients:
We have commissioned service providers to store, secure and maintain your data as well as all related services.
We use service providers for internet access, telephony, e-mail and WhatsApp.
As far as the transfer of data is order processing, we have concluded a contract with the service providers for order processing and have complied with all other legal requirements for order processing. Our service providers are mainly based in the European Union, as well as in the USA. Service providers in the US have submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shields rules agreed between the US and the European Union. The level of data protection of companies in the US that have submitted to the requirements of the EU-US Privacy Shield is considered appropriate. The adequacy decision of the EU Commission regarding the EU-US Privacy Shield can be accessed at this link: http://eur-lex.europa.eu/legal-content/DE/TXT/PDF/?uri=CELEX:32016D1250&from=DE
- Rights of the data subject
You have the right to:
• to request information about your personal data processed by us in accordance with Article 15 GDPR. In particular, you may provide information on the purposes of processing, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right to rectification, Deletion, restriction of processing or opposition, the existence of a right of appeal, the origin of their data, if these have not been collected by us, as well as the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling and, if applicable, require meaningful information on the details of them;
• in accordance with Article 16 GDPR, request without delay the correction of incorrect or completion of your personal data stored by us;
• in accordance with Article 17 GDPR, to require the deletion of your personal data stored by us, unless the processing is necessary for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, for the fulfilment of a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or to assert, exercise or defend the
• in accordance with Article 18 GDPR, to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data, insofar as the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful, but you refuse to delete it and we no longer need the data, but you do not need it, but you require them to assert, exercise or defend legal claims or you have objected to the processing in accordance with Article 21 GDPR;
• in accordance with Article 20 GDPR, obtain your personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or request transmission to another controller;
• in accordance with Article 7(4) 3 GDPR to revoke your consent to us at any time. As a result, we are no longer allowed to continue the data processing that was based on this consent for the future, and
• to complain to a supervisory authority in accordance with Article 77 GDPR. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or workplace
or our registered office.
- Right to object
The processing of data in order to safeguard legitimate interests in accordance with Art. 1 lit. f GDPR, you may object to this processing if reasons arise from your particular situation that speak against data processing. The contradiction is www.bintumani.de or to our postal address (see section I.).
Due to the further development of our website and offers about it or due to changes in legal or regulatory requirements, it may become necessary to change this data protection declaration. The current data protection declaration or previously valid data protection declaration can be retrieved and printed by you at any time on this website.
Current status: February 2019
This post is also available in: Deutsch