Bintumani D-SL - German-Sierra Leone Society e.V.
… is a non-profit association founded in 1998 by personalities in Germany and Sierra Leone. The aim is to promote relations between projects, institutions and individuals in Sierra Leone and Germany. The focus of the exchange of experience and humanitarian aid is: health, (renewable) energy, agriculture, training, crafts, meetings, cultural exchanges, development aid for self-help.
In addition to the members of the association, doctors from all over Germany, trainees and teachers of the Hans Böckler School and other vocational training institutions, people are involved in the various projects.
Young and old together with the aim of helping.
To the name of the club: Bintumani D-SL (other spelling Bintimani; also known as Mount Bintumani and as Loma Mansa) is the highest mountain in the West African state of Sierra Leone. The mountain with a height of 1945meters is located in the Loma Mountains. The association that our association certainly intended: a good perspective for the priorities of an organization, a wide look, a cool head.
What we want
- Intensive maintenance of relations between personalities and institutions in Sierra Leone and Germany.
- Exchange of programmes and projects on a Christian-humanitarian basis.
- Development-related support focusing on health, renewable energy, agriculture, crafts, education and training, culture. According to the principle of helping people to help themselves.
- Assistance for appropriate individual and group meetings, taking into account the current framework conditions in Sierra Leone and the preservation of the interests and interests of local partners.
- The company has qualified direct relations in Freetown in the Western region and in other places in the country.
Members are in the Society Bintumani D-SL
very much welcome.
This post is also available in: Deutsch