Photovoltaics Solar thermal energy
EDUREC – EDUCATION RENEWABLE ENERGY CENTER Informations- und Ausbildungszentrum für erneuerbare Energien mit dezentralen kleinen Energieanlagen.
The prerequisite for meaningful use is knowledge of the following and further training as a craftsman to become a Construction and maintenance of these various facilities
Präsentation Projekt (LINK) EDUREC
The three partners are currently working on the implementation of the concept:
Bintumani D-SL (Berlin)
Milton Margai College of Education and Technology (Freetown)
Light Salone Innovation (Freetown)
- Module Curriculum, Sustainable development Preparation of curricula for teaching, training and information events (Bintumani D-SL, OSZ TIEM, Milton Margai College, Light Salone Innovation)
- Module Photovoltaics Bintumani D-SL, SRH University, Fa. Phaesun Module Bioenergy Construction of small demonstration biogas plants (Landesstelle, (b)energy )
- Solar thermal module Construction of a small solar thermal system (Landesstelle, solar village)
- Wind power module Construction of a wind power plant 400-700 Watt (KitRad, ERNI, regional office, solar village) The first WINDRAD is built: Video
- Mechanical Energy Module Christiani-Verlag and self-construction of an energy bicycle (Christiani-Verlag, OSZ Hein Moeller)
- Hydrogen module
- Module Stirling engine
- Hydropower module (SRH University)
- Module Teaching Models for Teaching and Training (Bintumani D-SL with support from Solardorf Kettmanshausen e.V.)
- Module Online Learning Creation of an online learning platform for photovoltaic technology (SRH-Hochschule) Module workshop: Electric, metal, wood Shopping lists for teaching materials and workshop equipment (Light Salone Innovation, Milton Margai College and Bintumani D-SL) Establishment of the workshops at Milton Margai College Business Module Creation of concepts for self-employment in small companies
For Sierra Leone it is the first and only Energy Training Center in this way!
More will follow
We are looking for, in Berlin and Freetown, committed experts, and also laymen, who want to deal with the possibilities of decentralized sustainable energy supply, such as photovoltaics, wind energy, biomass, solar thermal and hydropower and want to actively participate in the construction of small decentralized energy plants.
We want to find ways together, even if on a small scale, to solve the energy problems in the villages of Sierra Leone.
Become active and participate: get in touch with us.
Information on the energy situation in Sierra Leone can be found here: https://energypedia.info/wiki/Sierra_Leone_Energy_Situation
This post is also available in: Deutsch